Six Random Things….
I took this idea from Labella Noire’s blog. I wasn’t tagged or anything. It just seemed like a good writing prompt…So here it goes. Six random things about Cool Crys….
1. I really want a PDA. Preferably a red Black Berry. Here’s the kicker…I can count on ONE hand the number of phone calls I get in a day. And most of those are from my honey. So WHY OH WHY do I want a Black Berry? They make one look very important. I’d look like I’ve got some kinda business going on…important things to do…important people to talk to. Ya know? I believe that someone mentioned this PDA infatution on STUFF EDUCATED BLACK PEOPLE LIKE. If not there…then it was on WWW.STUFFWHITEPEOPLELIKE.com. Either way, there’s no reason that I need a friggin’ black berry. Right? Cause only Honey, B, Boog, and Mamma call me. And occasionally my job.
2. I don’t have an I POD. Sometimes, I feel like the ONLY person on the planet without a friggin’ MP3 player. True, my CURRENT phone has a built in player, but I gave up on downloading music to it months ago. It was too much of a hassle. So, the play list I have on it (119 songs) will be the only ones I will ever travel with….Until I actually buy an IPOD.
3. I NEVER travel. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I know what you’re thinking. “But Cool Crys, You’re a flight attendant”. True. I do spend ALOT of time in airports and hotels. But I never travel on my own. You’d think that I’d be all over the world. But I never have time. And I never have the money. I go to PHX once a season. I spend time in ATL. But…that’s it. I’ve got the greatest intentions. ANd on top of all that…I’ve NEVER BEEN TO VEGAS! (GASP!). I never really wanted to go cause I don’t gamble. And I attempt not to put myself into situation where there is an abundance of alcohol and no time restraints…SO…no Vegas. BUUUUuuuut:
4. Here’s the list of places I WANT to go:
5. Somewhere deep down inside me, I think I’m special. Now, I KNOW that everyone thinks that they are special. Our mommas make sure we know it from the time we’re little. That’s not the kind of special I’m talking about. I mean….I mean like NEO from the MATRIX special. Or 4400/HEROs special. Like I have a hidded mission, or talent that I haven’t been able to tap into just yet. Something that I am MEANT to do that will CHANGE THE WORLD. I actually spend a great deal of time thinking about it. My dreams are very vivid and they usually confirm this deep seeded desire. I don’t know…maybe its all the Sci-PHI that I read and watch. But I REALLY believe that one day (maybe in Peru or Brazil) I’ll discover some ancient ruins. Wherein will be inscribed a prophecy of some kind that tells the story of my arrival and leads me on a mystical journey. I’ll discover that I am some KMT Goddess reborn or something of the sort. Please DON’T TELL ANYONE. We MUST keep my identity secret until the time has come…(smirk).
6. Last but not least…I spend most of my money on BOOKS and FOOD. I think I have a problem. .
I will spend MY LAST ten dollars on a book because it “called” out to me…or on sushi just because I had a taste for it. If I stopped making impulse purchases on books and food…I’d have an additional $200 or so in my bank account at the end of each month…and far more room in the trunk of my car (which is currently filled with books
So tha’s it. Six random things about Cool Crys. Who’s next?
Be Peace Cool World.